Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 14, 2013

I hate this

I saw a video on yahoo that discussed the dangers of diet soda.
i hated it.
i didn't hate it because of what they were saying, but rather how they were saying it.
they said stuff such as, "Ya' know, you have these things on your back, and they're like acorns, and when you drink soda, they do bad things, but ya' know ya' really wanna do good things. Ya' know?"
its people like that that make me hate people..
"this is just us talking about this! we're talking abooout soooda. Ya' know Gurl fren'?"
"Diet soda is like, the new ciggs, ya' know? Its like, a total drag."

I hate people. especially those two girls on reluctantly healthy...



anyway my day! today i rode my bike and took a bath and played some music and ate some cake yuuuuum.

No comments:

Post a Comment