Total Pageviews

Monday, March 12, 2012

sure, but if you decide to tell me

thats not a sentence. just so you know.

i got tetris.

today, i woke up. i got up quite a bit early despite the time change, and had a few spare minutes before i had to head off to class so, i decided to play a little tetris. the "a little tetris" turned into an hour of tetris, and i missed my the beginning of my first class. i thought if i hurried, my teacher would understand that i was late, with the time change and all. i finished getting ready, got all my stuff together, and played one more round of a 2 min tetris game. that one game, turned into another hour, and i missed my first class entirely. because i have about 40 mins between my first and 2nd class, i decided to play a quick tetris game, after all, i cant possibley play for tetris for another 40 mins and be late for another class. anyways, i was right, i played tetris for and hour and a half. missing the first part of my 2nd class. when i saw the time, i quickly stopped tetris, grabbed my bags, and went off to my classes. on the way, there was a game store that ive never seen before. i stopped inside, and i say that they only carried one game, tetris. i looked around anxiously admiring all the new versions of tetris ive never seen before. and then, i saw it. an original tetris for the gameboy. it was exactly 7 dollars, and that just so happened to be the exact number of rare dollar coins i had. i bought the game, and continued on my way to school. by this time, ive missed all my classes, except one...
my exit exam...
i sprinted to class and avoided all distractions, i would not miss this class. i arrived just as the bell rang. i took my test, and played my tetris on the gameboy.
im so cool, and so is emaly.

No comments:

Post a Comment