Total Pageviews

Sunday, March 18, 2012

the trashcan

today, i stuck my hand in the garbage disposal. i don't know why, it just seemed like a great idea at the time.

so anyways... while my hand was down there, i felt something small, hard, very smooth, and in a circular shape. well anyways it was a ring, a wedding ring, not my moms, nor my dads, but the cleaning lady's. well, not really, but its better to say that than whose it really was. anyways i grabbed the ring, but when i did, my hand became too big to fit out the disposal. i began to panic because not only was i home alone, but the house was on fire, and my can looked as though she was going to turn on the disposal. i bet you're wondering what i did huh. well i let go of the ring, used the cat to put out the fire, and then quickly ran back and grabbed the ring before it disappeared forever. i then made my hand smaller to get the ring out.

i sold the ring and bought a bunch of candy. im so cool 

No comments:

Post a Comment