Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

brain damage

today in Spanish class, we took a test. i decided to alternate color pens from black to blue to confuse my teacher. that will teach her to give me tests. also, I... did something else. i forgot.

because i was bored i will pick three songs, take their lyrics, and write a new song using only those lyrics. great idea isn't it...

also I did a lab in my chem class, any for the lab we had to count 100 MNM's  and my lab partner though the best way to do so was to take four cups, and drop 25 in each, write 25 on a paper so she would not forget, and then put them all in one cup, which after she dumped them out and did it again. that wouldn't usually bother me except the sound of mnm's into a paper cup is SO ANNOYING. and she ended up skrewing up the lab and making up data anyways, but she let me keep 15 of the mnm's, which were stolen from me in passing period.

remember, dont kill children anymore

1 comment:

  1. http://nedroid.com/comics/2006-09-20-beartato-website.gif

    ReplyDelete