Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

T'day

Jason:wanna write a blog post for me on my blog, im too busy to do it myself


Brock:I suppose I could.
Should I just write it here and you can copy and paste.


Jason:sure


Brock:Ok.
" Preface: What is the world coming to? Here I type, I a wise-old actor/writer have been commissioned to fill in for my highschool pal's blog entry. The following is an attempt to honor his blog-legacy: *ahem* Brock F. Powell, guest writer, proudly presents: Jason's Tuesday. --

yes, this really happened 



Brock: Did you get that?


Jason: yeah


Brock: oh bother. I finished it but it wont let me send the whole thing.
email?


Jason: oh, yes
drewdrums4him@gmail.​com

Brock: ...UAHKOEIRUHGWQ
I just copy and pasted your email and lost the copy of the blog post.
--Can I go home now?


Jason: fine

No comments:

Post a Comment