Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

anyways, because some of you suck at google translate, here is my story in english:

This morning I woke up and noticed somthing different, my room was suddently usually white black, and also noticed a new roommate, and I noticed "John" the name tattooed on his face. despite the changes that I was in my day as usual dress brushing teeth, and my eyes inceretes. then i proceesed the elevator that was to take me to the cafeteria for coffee, but a lady I never saw before blocked my way. So I waited and she just paciently staired, and then I attempeted to manover around her, but she moved to, once again, blocking my way. At this point I was ready to just push it aside, but then suddently I realized who it was and what was here. I asked her excuses and just shook his head and took me. she took me to a rood of which I have not seen fot 27 years. a room that I've seen bot Sience i first entered this place. the room where i check, and now will finally review. the room was small, dark, and had a table where i fill out a form on my basic information. Name: Arroyo Silverman. Date of birth: 12/18/37. and eye color: red. the lady took the paper and then died.....

PART II

When I finished my papers and handed it to Lady (I recognized her last name Betty), it kratkootskaniroval him, nodding his head, and when she finished she looked at me and told me zhdattam. She got up, left the small room and returned with two cups of coffee. She handed mnechashku. I said thank you and cautiously took a sip. it was very hot coffee. and I drank it, onapodnyala cup, so I would spill all over my clothes on. She laughed and asked if I was ready, finally, to return home. I nodded, and coffee burned me too ill to make pravilnyyotvet. She nodded and gave me the leash so that I would not go astray.

 it seemed that all the 7 or 8 minutes, until we reached the car, but it was more like 5 or 6 minutes, in fact, still, I'm tired. Unfortunately, her truck was only one place, then drugievoditeli, and her iguana was with her, so I got the pleasure of riding on the bottom of the truck. It was a long trip. at least 30 minutes. maybe 35. but in the end I made it home, ksvoey family. back to my wife Olga and son ... My son! I forgot the name of my son! was that, Jorge? no. Mac? no. was Maggie? Thats not a girl name. it was ... James! Yes, I think his name was James! Yes James, all the young boys named James. anyway .... as yaclimed of the car, I saw a familiar face in my window, they waited for my arrival. As soon as I nachalnashu ladder tward the door, my family ran out and were all dead!

i guess that did not make a lot of sense... oh well. i guess this is my post for today

No comments:

Post a Comment