Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

the man and the lighthouse

yesterday i was taking a shower like normal. i turned on the water and got in, but then i noticed a spider in the counter. i got out of the shower and looked at the spider. it was a brown spider. the spider looked at me with its sad eyes, as if he had just lost his favorite record. i felt sympathy for the little spider, and let him play on my brothers toothbrush. i then got back into the shower, but i still watched the spider. he seemed to be enjoying his new toothbrush, but he still was not satisfied. i saw him climb off the brush and towards a pile of white powder (witch i think is ant killer) and i realized that we was going to kill himself. i shouted at the little sad spider not to do it. he looked up at me and found something, he found a friend. he ran from the powder, down the counter and onto my shirt that was on the ground. he looked at me, then at the powder, then back at me. he ran up the counter and went into the sink and looked down the drain. he climbed out and looked at me for hope or reason with his sad eyes. he took a few steps forward opened his mouth and almost spoke. he cried out his hopes, his dreams. he looked at me for approval, i nodded. the little man turned and ran into the lighthouse on the counter. he sprinted up the little stairs and leaned over the balcony at the top. i got out of the shower and ran over to greet him. he started crying, i cried with him, and he thanked me, he thanked me for being his friend. i then thanked him, for i have learned more than anyone can ever imagine from this little spider. i got dressed, said the spider goodbye and went on our way. i will see the spider again, someday.

this is a 100% true story, in more ways than one.

READ MY BLOG DREW!

No comments:

Post a Comment