Total Pageviews

Monday, September 10, 2012

Email

Hey guys, this is like my first post ever so Ima talk about my horrible experience with email, yay.

So i never really used email, I mean I used to have one but after like a year I forgot the password info so now its completely lost. I didn't really mind cause I don't really have a use for one, UNTIL TODAY, my friend wanted to invite me to post on his blog and me being a fan of this blog was glad to, but then he wanted to know my email, and I was like I don't have an email, and I secretly had no idea how to make one. It was all good though cause he made me one and it was great, I got the invite and everything was well. Until it told me that I needed a google account, but I had a live one or something, not a google, but its ok cause he made one of those for me too. So I got my account logged into my blogger account but then it wanted me to upgrade to google+ I don't want google+ I didn't even want an Email and now i had to upgrade. I got over it though, and just when I thought all was well, it said my name was invalid, like my real name, twice, it changed its mind though so everything worked out. And that is why I hate email.

No comments:

Post a Comment