Total Pageviews

Thursday, November 15, 2012

Lights

SOMEONE left the lights on. I'm not going to say who, but they SUCK.

ANYWAYS, my day.
woke up at around 5:30
shower at 6:30
eat at 7:00...
i just realized how long it takes me to get ready in the morning...
Bike to school at 7:30
school at 8:00
end school at 2:30
...i got my binder stolen
drove brother to school 6:00
drove home 6:15
drove to school 6:30
drove home 6:45
drove to the...
my lifes really boring... i guess thats why i feel like i have to blog.

well, over all today was a great day. i watched movies all day, saw my amazing girlfriend twice. the first time, was after school, i saw her in her car as i was biking home.
the latter, was i met her at the outdoor mall and we went SHOPPING
oh, and also i found one of the albums I've been searching for today. it was $.75 at the good will, and the vinyls is VG. but the cover is G...
also, i need another record player to play records.
and... yeah. thats almost my whole day.
oh, i forgot, this girl Amanda, she thinks people will sue me if i make fun of her on the internet. HA.

No comments:

Post a Comment