Total Pageviews

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

pig meat

we should give all the African children laptops, so they can play farmville, so they can learn to grow crops, so they can feed themselves. and we should feed them carrots, so they can see the worlds problems better.
anyways, today my moms wedding ring got stuck in the garbage food eater in your sink, so naturally, she called upon me to for help. Well, although I am very amazing, I am no plumber. However, an actual plummer that I know, my grandfather, was called to the scene by me, for assistance. He did what plumbers do, you know, take things apart.. meanwhile, my younger brother, who is at the age of three, is in a weird phase where he loves to turn switches on and off. so as you can probably imagine, with out me going into too much detail, my younger brother turned on the garbage disposal while my grandfathers arm was in the garbage disposal.. it was a bloody mess, and the best part is, we never got the ring.

No comments:

Post a Comment