Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 26, 2012

the little men

if you have not read to earlier posts then go do so


they were all around me, laughing. i looked around but, all i could see was shadow and darkness. i looked down onto my body to see that i was covered in glowing tattoos. the tattoos were dancing, like the men, they were red, green, and black, and seemed to be in the shape of what i can only describe as a dragon. i just stared at them, motionless, but then, the tattoos started to burn and everything started to turn a blood red. i franticly started to claw at the tattoos, but they just avoided my hands, and then started to climb up my body, up my chest, throughout my arms, and then up my neck. i could no longer see the tattoos, but i could still feel them burning into my skin. i felt them dancing on my face, around my eyes, in my mouth, and out through my nose. i clawed at them, but it only made the burning worse. as i was clawing at my face, the men chanting was getting louder and louder. they were laughing and taunting me, they started to laugh and claw at their own faces mockingly. the burning was becoming unbearable and i was beginning to bleed out of everywhere possible. i then got a knot in my stomach and saw that the objects around me where beginning to catch fire. i knew what was going to happen next, so in an attempt to stop it, i gathered all my strength, closed my eyes, and stood up. as stood, i felt all the tattoos flee from my body, and i heard the laughing turn from the men laughing at me, to more of a nervous laughter. i was frightened to open my eyes again, but i knew i must, and as i did, i saw Almoravid standing face to face with me. i let out a cry and attempted to punch him in what would be his face, but he caught my punch and broke my hand, he twisted my arm around my back, and then broke it too. he kicked me down onto my knees, and spoke. i could not make out what he was saying exactly because the sound of his voice was so, terrifying, but beautiful, at the same time. it was like steel running down a chalk board, and woman singing at the same time. Almoravid then kicked me down onto my stomach, rolled me over onto my back and put one foot on my chest. i looked up at his head, and saw him tearing off the skin of his face like it was a mask, but what was underneath was more terrifying than anything I've seen before. under his skin, was a face, with black holes for eyes, and a red pit for a mouth. there were what looked like incests crawling out of his eyes, flying away, and vanishing into space. his eyes then went ablaze in a black flame. i panicked and started flailing and kicking. i was screaming and crying like a man man. i shut my eyes and began cursing. even though i could no longer see his eyes, i could still feel them, as though they were piercing my soul. i tried to break free from him, but i was unable to move, and i had no weapons on me to fight away from him. the only thing i had with me, besides my clothes, was a veil that i had received earlier.            

No comments:

Post a Comment