Total Pageviews

Friday, February 24, 2012

the mission

listen to this song while you read



i was in my newly built castle, cooking some meat, minding my own business when all of a sudden, a man dressed in velvet black dove through my stain glass window and pulled out a cross-bow looked me in the eye and said "Fili mori parati ... " and shot the bolt into my side. the man lunges toward me and draws his sword, i quickly draw a knife and throw it at his face, he ducks, but it gives me enough time to go into another room and lock the door behind me. as i locked my door i can hear him banging on the other side, i knew it was a matter of time before he broke through, so i had to act fast. i went toward my cabinet and stumbled to find some potion to help my wound, as i found one that might help, i heard the door break down. i turn and without thinking i throw the first bottle i can find at him, and drink another without knowing what either do. i immediately felt dizzy had trouble seeing, but i could hear the man screaming and swearing. i began seeing colours and i became unable to stand up, so i leaned on the cabinet, knocking all of the bottles out and onto the floor. the odor was unbearable and my nose started to burn and my eyes started to water. i stumbled to a nearby chest and leaned on it. the potion i drank was now making it near impossible to stand up and the other gasses were just making it worse. wound from the bold, though no longer hurting as much, was bleeding substantially and i was becoming pale with blood loss. i reached inside the chest and felt around, for i could no longer see, everything was a huge blur, and found a small, sharp object, i grabbed it, cutting my hand and. i then fell to the floor, the pain from the potions and gas overcame me and i collapsed. i could still hear the man in black crying out in pain. i knew that his intent, was to murder me, so it was going to either be me or him. i gained the last of my strength to stand up and attempt to stab my attacker, but as soon as i stood, a terrible pain rushed to my head. it felt as though someone had put glass under my skull and poured...lemon onto it. by now the man had lessened his screaming and had begun to draw his sword and finish me off. as he approached, my vision began to clear, and i saw that he was weeping. when he got close enough to cut my throat with one swift move, he whispered... I'm sorry.

just then, i heard an extremely loud thud and saw a figure at the door

No comments:

Post a Comment