Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

94


today, i was going to post about something important, but i forgot...
so here is an older post

The Pencil...
today, in my World History class, i was spinning my pencil, falling asleep, trying to ignore the stupid questions. anyways, while i was spinning my pen, i ended up dropping my ONLY pen. i watched helplessly as my pen rolled and landed at the feed of my neighbor. instead of handing the pen back to me, they just picked it up, and put it into their purse. the whole rest of the class period, i just sat and stared at the purse, hoping that it will magically jump out and go back to its rightful owner, but instead, it just sat there. the class went by, with me pen-less and my pen jason-less, as the whole rest of the class took notes. while i was doing absolutely nothing, i devised a plan to steal my pen back... i decided to use inception to plant a question in my neighbors brain and to force her to ask the teacher after class, but as she did that, i would pretend to throw away paper so i can walk without suspicion to her desk, go through her purse, and steal my pen back. it was a brilliant and fool-prof plan that was destined to work.
 i sat, waiting patiently, watching the clock, waiting for the period to end and for a chance to get my pen back... i watched as the clock ticked down to 94 seconds left, then 60, 30, 10, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...
as the bell rang, i panicked, i grabbed her purse and took off... as i was running, i rummaged through her purse, grabbed my pen, and threw her i-phone at the ground...

and that, is the best lunch, i ever had.

No comments:

Post a Comment