Total Pageviews

Thursday, August 30, 2012

Bring me my Spear: O clouds unfold!

ANYWAYS...
today was the second day of school... and YESTERDAY was the first...... ummm...
OK, so yesterday, in my...math... class there's this really dumb girl, who I've seen before, but I've never heard her talk. all i know about her is that she has gray skin, she always wears the saaaameeee gray sweatshirt, and has straight hair. oh and shes... well fat... big boned. OK so my super 'peppy' asian teacher made everyone in the class take turns standing up, do a little dance, and then say something interesting about themselves. i said that i havent stopped playing Poke`mon Snap, i mean NONSTOP for about 48 hours now, its SO MUCH FUN
so much fun
....ok so when it was the girls turn to stand up and do a dance and say something interesting, and the teacher called her name, she froze. i mean, like i thought she was going to have a panic attack, im not trying to sound mean, its just, she FROZE. then eventually the teacher convinced her to stand up, (by this point she was in tears) do a dance and say something interesting about herself. anyways, she stood up, looked down, and in a voice so quiet that even my amazing hearing couldn't quite hear it, she said, "I don't talk too much"
then the whole class (except me because im a GREAT person) erupted into a roar of laughter, even the teacher (but not me)
anyways, later someone (not me) tripped her, and light her on fire. (not me)



ALSO, today... well tomorrow, my blog not only becomes a place where you read, and laugh, and a happy place where you... read. but it also becomes a place where i post my homework so my teacher can see, FORCING HIM TO READ MY BLOG MWAHAHAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment