Total Pageviews

Monday, August 13, 2012

peter frampton

I SWEAR IF SOMEONE CALLS ME PETER FRAMPTON ONE MORE TIME...
anyways, people dont usually tell me i look like peter frampton except for my brothers and my hair cut lady, and sometimes people at the Nazi record store i go to. anyways, today, while i was walking from 7-11 to somewhere, this guy who im assuming was either retarded or high, started yelling LOOK ITS PETER!!
i know he was high or insane, probably both, because before he started yelling, i saw he was talking to himself about how high and insane he is. but anyways, he just kept staring at me, trying to figure out if i was really Peter frampton or not. eventually, i think he decided i was in fact peter frampton, because he ran into his house screaming MA, COME OUTSIDE QUICK, ITS PETER FRAMPTON!! anyways, i sprinted away while he drove after me asking for pieces of my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment