Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 28, 2012

dictionary, FACEBOOK?!

wow, i almost posted all my personal passwords like my ebay password except it really being my facebook password...
that was almost bad...
i went to the doctors yesterday, my brothers are going tomorrow.
none of thats important right now, what is important is that i find the movie PINK FLOYD LIVE AT POMPEII. 
i ca....
i forgot what i was going to say...
whats going on?
 HOW DID I GET HERE?!
AAAAAHHHHHH!!!

i fed my cat LSD
i dont even have a cat

im taking a health class online, and it talks about retards...
lets make fun of retards...

my blog shows me how people find my blog, for example 506 views came from facebook, about 20 people found my blog by searching women eats baby, BUT ONE PERSON FOUND MY BLOG BY SEARCHING WHITE SUPREMACY. 

and here are some current events/popular stuff according to google
AMAZON 
BANK OF AMERICA
CRAIGSLIST
DICTIONARY
EBAY
FACEBOOK
GOOGLE
HOTMAIL
INSTAGRAM
JASON'S BLOG!
KAYAK...KAYAK............k,a,y,a,k... wow
LAKERS....i dont like that... LARD...or... LED ZEPPELIN 
MAPQUEST
NETFLIX
... you can look up 'o' by yourself... im not putting that on my blog
PINK FLOYD!!!!!!
QUOTES!?
REDBOXX
southwest?
TARGET
USPS
VERIZION
WELLS FARGO
XBOX
YOUTUBE
ZILLOW?! what the heck is zillow?
...
oh, real estate
well here: http://www.zillow.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment