Total Pageviews

Saturday, June 30, 2012

227980

what the hecks wrong with you, the 'T' key is nowhere close to 'X'. how on earth can you mess that up?!

i was originally going to use 'T' and 'E' but i messed up while typing it so i decided not to...
well today was fun, i got some new stuff and my house also burned down.

when i take over the world, im going to kill everyone...
...with kindness... except Egyptians, im killing them with guns... i dont think i can kill them with kindness anyways. actually im just going to kill everyone thats not perfect with guns, that way everyone alive will be like me!
thats just how my mom raised me earlier today, me and my friends went on an adventure, wen. we went back in time and went to woodstock 
i like this because you can see there's words here but you cant quite read them, im going to do this more often.  





.. 
... 
.... 
..... 
...... 
.......     
......
.....
....
///
//
/
   
    
   
      
     

No comments:

Post a Comment