Total Pageviews

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Health

Health will be the most important class I will ever take in my entire educational career. It will be

the most important class because it applies to not only my body, but also my emotional status

and mental health. This class, unlike chem, or physics, or geometry, or English, or any other of

my classes, applies to my life in a direct way and affects me directly. It will demonstrate an

awareness of my health and it applies directly to my body and mind. This class applies to life, the

universe, and everything, well a lot of things, maybe not everything. Honestly, this is a very

important class. Where else will I be able to learn to understand that incorporating the sound

health practices creates a lifestyle of moderation and wellness? Also, this class will make me

and my classmates responsible for caring for ourselves. There is so much I can learn from this

class that I would never otherwise learn. This class will make me healthy, and then I can go on

and spread knowledge of health, and together we can make the whole world healthy. In

conclusion, this is the most important class of my life, and it will give my knowledge of the

secrets of the universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment