Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 29, 2012

gummy bears

im pretty sure i have a problem. two days ago i went to the store and bought 3 pounds of gummy bears on sale for 5 dollars. my friends and i ended up eating about half the bag by the time we went to sleep, which was around midnight. the next day, i got up at around 5:30, and went down stairs for breakfast. i searched for a while, and discovered the only thing eatable in the whole house was the gummy bears, so i decided to eat them on my way to work. anyways, sense then, ive ran to the store twice, each time buying 6 pounds of gummy bears... that was yesterday. today, i decided i couldn't get the bears into my body fast enough as it was, so i ended up blending them with some water and drinking it. soon after, i blended just the bears.. and then, i started to melt the bears and drink them. in the past 6 hours ive had to go to the store and buy 4 more microwaves to keep up with how many gummy bears im melting. 3 hours ago, i stopped just drinking them, and just started to inject them directly into my blood stream. for the past 30 minutes my friends have taken away my entire supply and isolated me... im going through withdrawals. my eyes are burning and i dont have any energy at all.. i need help, someone please get me more gummy bears...

1 comment: