Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 21, 2012

the great adventure

sorry i haven't posted in like a month, its not like anyone other than you reads this though.
anyways, i thought to myself that if i change the colour you have trouble reading my blog. well, today i came back from my great Colorado trip, where i saw the new batman movie and there was a shooting and guns and i was there, anyways, the day started just like any other. i wake up to my same pink floyd alarm-clock. i then put on my same pink floyd shirt that i normally do. then my purple pants, then my pink floyd belt. i then took off all my clothes, went to my pool, put a record on my turntable, and went swimming while listening to THE DARK SIDE OF THE MOON.  later in the day, me and my friends decided to go to watch the new batman movie in Colorado... and there was a shooting... a batman shooting...
in my opinion no one should ever get shot. i think everyone who goes off and shoots people should have to eat jello until they die of eating too much jello. 

No comments:

Post a Comment