Total Pageviews

Sunday, July 8, 2012

WHOA WHAT IS THIS...A NEW ENVIRONMENT!

Once I was walking. Walking down my dirty street with shady people passing me. There was dirt on the sidewalk, in this chrome universe. Somehow...
Then suddenly, BAM! A guy in a business suit appears. Those are rare...
-Blake

...why am i having blake write a post for me... if you wanted to read his posts go on his stupid blog, not mine

My blog's not stupid Jason.

oh yes it is blake...
i mean

I MEAN

Oh yeah, BLUE EYES WHITE DRAGON IN DEFENSE MODE!
GET OFF MY BLOG BLAKE
You told me your password, and then told me to post a post about me posting a post about a story.
thats not true at all... and its about time someone got my password, its the same thing as my blog address...
...
...
...
no its not, dont try

No comments:

Post a Comment